Official Website of Liam Houghton
BLOG

My Halls of Residence

Friday 26 September 2008
Last night I moved into my Halls of Residence on Marylebone Road. It's a 21 storey highrise immediately opposite Madame Tussauds. Baker Street tube and Marylebone Station are literally across the road from me and so I can be home in an hour and a half, or in Canary Wharf in 20 minutes on all Jubilee Line. Oxford Street is a 10 minute walk down Baker Street, and Regents Park is just a few minutes away.



I'm on the 15th floor of the building and have a West-facing room. The view from my window extends from Knightsbridge in the South, over Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Maida Vale and Wembley Stadium in the distance. Below my kitchen window is Madame Tussauds and Regents Park.

From the corridor there is a fantastic view past the BT tower, over The City cluster and on to Canary Wharf.

0 comments

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE