Official Website of Liam Houghton
BLOG

Christmas Day in NYC

Thursday 25 December 2008
DSC_0097 Extraordinary. Never thought I'd sit in a Starbucks on Christmas Day! Not as bad as it sounds - the city is alive and buzzing - totally different to what I was expecting.

After opening the pressies we went for a long walk in Central Park. Lovely scene. People playing and families chatting, skaters skating and me photographing :P. Beautiful day, not too cold and wonderful blue skies yet again. Later on we headed down to 5th Avenue which was totally packed full of people again, quite amazing; would never see that back in the UK. Went to Starbucks for a coffee (or in my case a Hot Chocolate – how can you beat that, surely?)

Oh, I must mention my present. My parents gave me a real gold chain – a very expensive one looking at it – which I already love. Have always wanted one and will keep it on as much as possible now. I’m a lucky boy… will give me something to sell if the Credit Crunch gets much worse. ;-)

DSC_0187 DSC_0005 

Myself and my sister in the Waldolf=Astoria, and below a photo of a man about to fall over in Central Park…

DSC_0047

0 comments

Post a Comment