Official Website of Liam Houghton
BLOG

Running out of time & a sprinkling of snow…

Monday 2 February 2009

DSC_0004Hey all, a while since I last blogged so apologies for that! I have a valid excuse though in that I’ve been so busy doing uni work. Having said that I have a really important tutorial tomorrow (or this morning actually), but I’m behind and still working on it now (approaching 3 in the morning). I hate it when this happens – I’m exhausted but so much to do!

There’s a flicker of hope and joy though in that it has began to snow outside – quite a rare thing in London I think and it’s settling a bit. Lovely scene outside but I doubt it will affect uni tomorrow. Probably won’t even be there when I wake up! Anyhow I think I’ll have to call it a day soon and just blag it.
Night all! X

0 comments

Post a Comment